Bank of India has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Specialist Officer
Posts : Specialist Officer
Specialized Field & Educational Qualification:
- Chartered Accountant: 20 Post
- Candidates who have completed / passed final examination of Chartered Accountants.
- Risk Analysts: 04 Posts
- Graduate degree (3 year full time programme) and Post Graduate Degree Programme / Post Graduate Degree in Management / Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration with specialisation in Risk Management (2 Years full programme), as regular full time student or a pass in Chartered Accountant Examination or pass in ICWA. Minimum 3 years' experience in a reputed financial institution / Bank / Mutual Funds / NBFC's.
- Law Officer: 05 Posts
- Graduate degree in Law with minimum 60% marks, as regular full time student and enrolled as an Advocate in any State Bar Council. Candidates with Post Graduate Degree in Law shall be given preference. Candidate should have experience of active practice as an Advocate in Civil and Criminal Courts for a minimum period of 5 years. Candidates who are working as Law Officers in Nationalised Banks/ Large Commercial Banks / Public Sector Financial Institutions can also apply provided they have practiced as an Advocate for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Information Technology: 42 Posts
- Graduate Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Electronics and Tele communication or M.C.A. with min. 60% marks as full time regular student or an Institute recognized by AICTE or an institute of national / international repute (OR) Any Graduate with 'A' level qualification of DOEACC Society or its equivalent examination from Govt. recognised university / institute. Experience - 2 years' experience as Software Engineer / Data Base Manager preferably in IT Organisations / Banks / Financial Institutions (OR) 03 years experience as an IT / Computer Officer, with any scheduled commercial bank.
- Technical Officer (Premises): 02 Posts
- Graduate Degree in Civil as regular full time student. Minimum 03 Years Experience as Technical Officer in Banks/Financial Institutions / Govt. Organisation/ Public Sector Undertaking / Listed Organisation in Private Sector in supervision of planning, construction and supervision of large commercial / residential buildings / housing projects including interiors/services/ maintenance of building etc. The candidate should have experience in handling matters relating to interface with consultants, review of estimates, justification of rates, preparation and evaluation of tender documents, supervision, progress monitoring, scrutiny of bills, etc.
- Technical Officer (Appraisal): 04 Posts
- Engineering degree in discipline such as Textiles, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Computer Science, Metallurgy, B. Pharm. MBA in Finance from any UGC recognized university is desirable. Minimum 03 Years experience including experience in industry and / or in Bank / Financial Institution.
Selection Process: Online Examination and / or Group Discussion and / or Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC / ST / PWD Candidates; Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges) for General and Others Candidates. The fee can be made through Online Payment Mode.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates are advised to Apply Online through Bank of India (BOI) website www.bankofindia.co.in.