Kendriya Vidhyalaya Vadodara has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): (Hindi, Eng., Maths, Science, Social Science)
- Four years’ Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate OR
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subjects/ combination of subjects and in aggregate. The electives subjects and Languages in the combination of subjects are as under :
- For TGT (‘Sanskrit): Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (Hindi): Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (English): English as a subject in all the three years.
- For TGT (SO.St): Any two of the following:
- History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
- For TGT (Maths): Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
- For TGT (Science): Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-VI-VIII (CTET) conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
- Vocational Instructor (Games & Sports):
- SAI Coaches, NIS/ B. P. Ed/ M. P. Ed/ Diploma or Participation at National / State level with good track records
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent & certificate in basic teachers’ training of duration of not less than two years.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test-I-V(CTET) conducted by the CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
- Competence to teach through Hindi & English media.
- Computer Instructor:
- BE/B Tech (Computer Science) / B C A / M C A / M. Sc (Computer Science) / M.Sc.(Electronics with Computer Science component) / M.Sc(IT) / B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR
- Bachelor’s / Master Degree in any Science subject / Mathematics from recognized university with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university / institute. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university / ‘O’ level from DOEACC. OR
- Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC
- BA/BSc (Psychology) with Certificate of Diploma in Counseling. Minimum of One Year Experience in Providing Career/Educational Counseling of students at schools.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply on prescribe format & reach their for interview along with application form, & all relevant certificates to given below address.
Advertisement : Click Here
Application Form : Click Here
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates
Application Form : Click Here
- Interview Date: 07/03/2016
- Interview Time:
- TGT & Game Coach (VI): 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- PRT, Com. Instructor, Counselors: 11:15 am on wards
- Reporting Time:
- TGT & Game Coach (VI): 08:00 am
- PRT, Com. Instructor, Counselors: 10:30 am