Kendriya Vidyalaya Junagadh has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- PGTs (English, Hindi, Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology):
- Master Degree from recognized University with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and B. Ed.
- PGT (Computer Science):
- MCA /M. Sc / BE / B. Tech in Computer Science.
- IT or Equivalent Qualification as per KVS Rules
- TGTs (English, Science, Maths, Social science, Hindi & Sanskrit):
- Graduate with 50% marks in concern subject and Cleared CTET Conducted by CBSE
- Computer Instructor:
- B.Sc (Comp. Sci.) / BCA / MCA / BE / B.Tech or Graduate with diploma in Computer Science.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% or Intermediate with 50% marks or equivalent or Graduation & PTC / B.Ed or Equivalent with Government Institution.
- Sports Coaches:
- SAI Coaches, NIS/B. P .Ed /M. P. Ed/Diploma or participation at National / State level with good track records.
- Doctor (One):
- MBBS (Registered with Medical Council)
- Diploma in Nursing
- Academic Counsellor:
- M.A. / M.sc (Psychology) from recognized Colleage or University.
- Regular one year post graduate diploma in Guidance & counselling OR MA / M. Sc. / M. Com with B.Ed / M. Ed. qualification + regular one year post graduate diploma in guidance & Counselling.
- Yoga Teacher:
- Graduation in any subjects or equivalent form a recognized university & minimum one year training Diploma / Degree in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
Note: The candidate should have cleared Teachers Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE.
How to apply: Eligible candidates may attend interview along with application (in prescribe format), attested certificate, passport size photograph, attested experience certificate at below mentioned address.
Venue: Kendriya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya, Behind Adarsh Nivasi Shala, Bilkha Road, Junagadh (Guj) - 362 001