Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar has published a Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on interview.
- Ideal candidate would have a Master’s Degree Psychology / Counseling psychology / Counseling with at least two year experience in handling adolescents.
- Student Activity Coordinator:
- Bachelor degree (preferably with an Engineering Degree) / Master’s degree (Engineering / Social Science / Natural Science) with proven track record in extracurricular activities. The candidate would also have exposure to community service and outreach activities.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates for both the positions apply by email along with covering note and resume containing all personal particulars, viz date of birth, age, qualifications, experience and relevant testimonials etc along with name of three referees and complete postal address, contact number and email ID to email@example.com with subject line “Application for counselor” or “Application for SAC” (without quotes) by 30 April 2016.
2. For both the positions the interested candidates should also complete the online form available at http://tinyurl.com/grfp3pe latest by 30 April 2016.
Advertisement : Click Here
Last Date : 30-04-2016