UPSC Advt No 11/2016 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Scientific Officers in National Centre of Organic Farming, Ghaziabad, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare (SC-01, ST-02, OBC- 01 & UR-02). : 06 Posts
- Medical Officers/ Research Officers (Unani), Ministry of AYUSH (ST-01, OBC-02 & UR-01). : 04 Posts
- Gliding Instructor in Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation (UR-01). : 01 Post
- Scientists SB (Chemical) in National Test House, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Department of Consumer Affairs (OBC-01 & UR-01). : 02 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (Material Science/ Metallurgy) in National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow, Ministry of Culture (UR-01). : 01 Post
- Senior Photographic Officers in Directorate of Public Relations, Ministry of Defence (SC-01 & UR-01) : 02 Posts
- Statistical Investigators Grade-I in the Office of Registrar General, India, Ministry of Home Affairs (SC-03, ST-01, OBC-03 & UR-10). : 17 Posts
- Joint Secretary and Legal Advisers, Ministry of Law and Justice, Department of Legal Affairs (UR-03). : 03 Posts
- Senior Mining Geologists in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines (OBC-01 & UR-01) : 02 Posts
- Assistant Mining Geologist in Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines (UR-01). : 01 Post
- Veterinary Officers in Animal Husbandry Unit, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, Development Department (SC-02 & UR-03). : 05 Posts
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No "fee exemption" is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-07-2016 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 15-07-2016 up to 23:59 hrs
Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Stay connected with www.marugujarat.in for latest updates