SSC Important Notification regarding Various Exam Schedule & Result Dates 2018
After the result declaration of SSC CHSL Tier-1 2017 and SSC CGL Tier-2 2017, Descriptive Writing Exam for both exams earlier was to be held on 8 July, 2018. Moreover, SBI PO Pre Exam 2018 was also the part of this triplet's clash as one of the exam dates for SBI PO Pre Exam is scheduled to be held on 8th July. To run away from this disarray, new exam date for SSC CHSL 2017 Tier-2 Examination i.e. Descriptive Writing Exam is 15th July, 2018.
|SSC CGL Tier-III 2017||8th July 2018 (Descriptive)|
|SSC CHSL Tier-II 2017||15th July 2018 (Descriptive)|
- The Commission proposes to declare the result of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) (Paper-II) Examination-2017 tentatively on 22.6.2018.
- The Commission also proposes to complete declaration of result of Selection Post Phase-V Examinations for all three levels i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation levels by 23.07.2018.
- As already announced, the Commission will be conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination (Tier-III) 2017 on 08.07.2018.
- The Skill Test for Stenographers Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Examination 2017 will be held from 20.08.2018 to 19.09.2018. The detailed programme for the aforesaid Skill Test will be announced by the concerned Regional / Sub-regional Offices of the Commission separately.
- The Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (Tier-II) 2017 will be conducted on 15.7.2018.
- The Notice for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 will be published on the website of the Commission on 21.07.2018.
- The Commission has decided to conduct the Selection Posts Phase-VI Examinations i.e. for requisitions for recruitment received from the User Ministries/Departments between 01.07.2017 to 31.10.2017 for all three levels, i.e. Matriculation, Higher Secondary (10+2) and Graduation levels between 27.10.2018 and 30.10.2018.
Official Notification: Click Here
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website /Organisation/ Institute / Department and Official Advertisement / Notification