IBPS Supplementary Advertisement for RRB CWE - IX 2020 (Re-open)
IBPS RRB IX Recruitment 2020
Post: Bank Office Assistant/Officer Scale-I, II, III CWE-IX
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 4624 Posts
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – 3800 Posts
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) – 838 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Information Technology Officer) – 59 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Chartered Accountant) – 26 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Law Officer ) – 26 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) – 03 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – 08 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – 100 posts
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – 156 posts
Total No. of Posts: 9640
Office Assistant (multipurpose/Officer scale I – Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
Officer Scale II – General Banking Officer/Officer Scale III-Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks along with 3 years/5 Years Post Experience from any recognized University/institute will be eligible for this post.
Officer scale II (Information technology Officer) – Candidates must having Graduation Degree in Electronics/Communications/Computer science/Information Technology with Minimum 50% Marks & 2 Years Post experience from any recognized University/Institute will be eligible for this post.
Officer scale II (Chartered Accountant) – Candidates must have passed CA Exam from ICAI India & 1 Year Experience as CA will be eligible for this post.
Officer Scale –II (Treasury Manager) – Candidates having degree in CA or MBA Degree in Finance with 2 Year Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) – Candidates having MBA Degree in marketing Trade with 2 Years Experience in Recognized Sector will be eligible for this post.
Officer Scale-II (Agriculture Officer) – Candidates having Graduation Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/dairy/animal/Veterinary Science/Engineering/Pisciculture from Recognized University/Institute with 3 Years Experience will be eligible for this post.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: As on 01-07-2020
Officer Scale-I – 18-30 Years
Officer Scale-II – 21-32 Years
Officer Scale-III – 21-40 Years
Officer Assistant Multipurpose – 18-28 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
Gen/OBC – Rs. 850/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs.175/-
Payment will be made through Debit Card, Credit Card/Net Banking or Bank Challan
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary & Mains Examination
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Download Android Application: Click Here
- Re-open Date of Online Application: 26-10-2020 (New)
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 09-11-2020 (New)
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01.07.2020 to 21.07.2020
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training: 12.08.2020
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 24.08.2020 to 29.08.2020
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary: August, 2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: September/October 2020
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: October 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main / Single: October/November 2020
- Online Examination – Main / Single: October/ November 2020
- Declaration of Result – Main/ Single (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October/ November 2020
- Download of call letters for interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October/November 2020
- Conduct of interview (For Officers Scale I, II and III): October/November 2020
- Provisional Allotment (For Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant (Multipurpose)): January 2021
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.