Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Posts 2020
Gujarat Vidyapith Recruitment 2020
Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No. of Posts: 01
- M.Sc. Microbiology/ with minimum 55% marks and good academic record. UGC-NET qualified candidates will be preferred. (Candidates awaiting M.Sc. final Semester results can also apply. The appointment shall be considered only after the submission of final results with a minimum of 55% marks.) Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- 28 years with 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
- Consolidated amount of Rs.18,720/- per month (As per GSBTM, DST, Government of Gujarat Guidelines)
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested candidates have to submit an application mentioning the name of the project in which they are applying, along with their CV with full contact details, email ID, one passport size photo, self-attested copies of certificates, mark sheets, and additional achievements (if any). The application form is attached herewith. The cover should contain the title "Application for the post of JRF- GSBTM Project entitled "An integrated process to enhance the biological treatment efficiency and improve the quality of effluent discharge from paper and pulp industry. "
Advertisement: Click Here
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
The post has First appeared onMaru Gujarat Official Website.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.