Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants - 2020
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021
Posts: Office Attendants
Total No. of Posts: 841
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates who must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Relaxation as per rules.
Scheme of Selection:
Selection would be done on the basis of the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/-- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) - 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021. (Online payment)
- ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Download Quiz Gujarat Android Application: Download App
- Starting Date of Online Application: 24-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 15-03-2021
- Tentative date of Online Test April 09 & 10, 2021
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.