NTA UGC - National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) - May 2021 - Last Date Extended
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been established by Ministry of Education MoE (Earlier Ministry of Human Resource Development- MHRD) as an independent/ autonomous, self-reliant and self-sustained premier testing organization. It has been entrusted by UGC and Ministry of Education, Government of India with the responsibility of conducting the UGC-NET examination.
The NTA will conduct the next UGC-NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor on 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17 May 2021. Check below for more details.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) May 2021
Educational Qualification: Please read the full notification for more details.
Age Limit: For JRF – Maximum: 30 Years
For Assistant Professor – No Age Limit
Age Relaxation – As Per Govt. Rules
Please read the full notification for more details.
General – Rs. 1000/-
OBC – Rs.500/-
SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card: 03 March 2021 (till 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 05 March - 09 March 2021
- Date of Examination: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14 and 17 May 2021